Inverter hybrid single phase Solis Zero CO2 Small 3kW 48V solar lithium storage
€1,406.38 Vat excl.
The new inverter models of the Zero CO2 range represent the best technology available on the market.
They are designed to be installed in Energy Communities, with modular storage systems that allow capacities from 4.8 kWh to over 2 MWh.
SOLIS - Single-phase hybrid inverter 3kW zeroCO2
Single-phase hybrid inverters designed for residential applications with powers from 3 to 6 kW. Ideal for indoor or outdoor applications, cooled by natural convection, they are particularly quiet, easy to install, reliable and durable. In contrast with the market offer, they are equipped with a large graphic display, which through a synoptic of the home network, allows immediate reading of operating data directly on the machine. These inverters can be combined with Pylontech and LG Chem batteries. They have a back-up function as standard, which allows the privileged loads to be powered in the event of a black-out.
Equipped with a large 7 "color LCD graphic display that allows easy and immediate reading of the correct functioning of the photovoltaic system.
- Color LCD graphic display;
- Automatic management of energy flows from photovoltaic, battery and grid;
- Energy meter included that can be installed on the exchange and on the loads;
- Powerful 100 Ah battery charger for sizes 4.6 - 5 and 6 kW;
- EPS function in case of network blackout with power up to 5 kW;
- Possibility of operation "zero injection into the network";
- Wi-Fi monitoring included;
- Compatible with Pylontech and LG Chem low voltage batteries;
- 5/10 year warranty with connected remote monitoring.
For more details, download the following documents:
- Datasheet inverter: [Download]
|0882 22 82 47|
- Number of independent MPPT
- Rated Power W
- Battery Voltage V
- Inverter power
You might also like