Inverter SMARTIN NDS 400W 12V 230Vac Sinusoidal pure wave Camper Caravan Auto
€106.88 Vat excl.
SMARTIN is the new range of inverters designed and developed by nds, which has managed to create a series of professional products that live up to the expectations of its customers.
Inverter SMARTIN NDS 400W 12V 230Vac Sinusoidal pure wave
SMARTIN is the new range of inverters designed and developed by nds, which has managed to create a series of professional products that live up to the expectations of its customers. These inverters have been designed to guarantee the best performance in terms of safety, efficiency and reliability. Thanks to the adoption of some special technical and innovative solutions, smart-ins are also suitable for professional use.
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Low self-consumption
- Input with professional connectors
- Predisposition for remote control ON/OFF
- Input and output completely isolated
- Soft Start
- Protection against overload and shortcircuit
- Low battery alarm
- Protection against polarity inversion
- Over-temperature protection
- The input and output are completely isolated, to avoid that any anomalies from the equipment connected to the output may damage that connected to the input and vice-versa, thus ensuring a high degree of safety.
- Professional connectors which, as opposed to the standard cheaper inverters on the market inverters normally sold, are directly integrated into the board, thus allowing substantial reduction of voltage drop on the connection between the device and the battery. This improves its performance and, at the same power absorbed by 230V equipment (e.g. TVs), the battery consumption is lower than with the traditional inverters.
Thanks to the innovative technical solutions adopted, the efficiency can get to 91% for the pure wave SMART-IN SP series, recommended for all uses as all the devices are designed and tested to work with pure sine wave voltage.
For some equipment, such as engines, refrigerators, Hi-Fis, “dimmer” lamps and air conditioning systems, using a pure sine wave inverter is compulsory in order to avoid any damage. SMART-IN inverters can boast the lowest self-consumption on the market and considering that very often an inverter remains in stand-by mode, thus keeping consuming current, to mimimize the absorption is essential and of great bene t to the user that does not discharge the battery unnecessarily.
|CODE||INPUT VOLTAGE||CONTINUOUS OUTPUT POWER||PEAK OUTPUT POWER||OUTPUT VOLTAGTE||USB OUTPUT||SIZE mm||CABLE INCLUDED|
|SP400||12V||400W||1000W||230V||5V 2.1A||214.5X140X71H||6mm² lenght 80cm|
- Product Code
- Surge Power
- Input Voltage
- Output Voltage
You might also like