Puntoenergia italia srl, is responsible for the distribution of field paintings, paintings, paintings of parallel inverter protection and network interface.
All panels are suitable for outdoor installation with protection degree IP65, pvc.
The wiring is done with single-pole cable, properly sized according to the system.
Each component is signed in reference wiring diagram as well as for terminals, wire marking, equipment and the Terminal boards is realized with plotter.
The careful choice of the equipment making up the switchboards is done in compliance with the regulations CEI 17-13/1-1, CEI EN60439-82-4/EN61173, -17/EN61277 CEI82.
AC electrical panel intended to protect the exit of DC/AC converters.
Consisting of one or more differential circuit breakers, according to the number of the inverter, single-phase systems or bipolar 4-pole three-phase systems with operating curve and dime featuresnsionate according to the
The last part of a photovoltaic system is the network interface framework necessary to convey security frameworks outputs inverter on a single line, and then be connected to the mains.
Consisting of an isolator switch, 2-pole single-phase systems or 4-pole three-phase systems with operating curve and features dimensioned based on the plant, in relation to the power of the photovoltaic system, the network interface is equipped with electric protection device according to ENEL.
In a single inverter systems the inverter output framework and the framework network interface can become a single unit.
Important note: you feel excluded from the supply counter and TA UTF certificates
- Power-20 kWp
- Three-phase Inverter-2
- Isolator switch (General part)-63A
- Shunt trip (follow-on command)-230V
- Fuse holder 1 p + N switch (auxiliary circuit protection)-fuse 10 A
- Fuse disconnecting switch 3 p + N (voltage protection relays interface)-fuses 10 A
- Fuse disconnecting switch 3 p + N (to protect overvoltage protection)-32 A fuse
- Overvoltage protection-15 kA-three-phase
- Contactor 4 p (interface device)-50A-AC3/100A-AC1
- -Interface relays in compliance with CEI-021
- Circuit breaker (to protect the inverter)-n. 2 6 4x20A kA
- Differential lock (to protect the inverter)-n. 2 to 300 mA Class
- Degree of protection IP 66
- Panel measures-700 x 260 x 460 mm (Lxhxd (mm))
You might also like