System of Accumulation Inverter Solis 5kW Accumulation Battery Pylontech 7kW
€4,546.66 Vat excl.
Storage system with Solis inverter for grid connection with storage in Pylontech Lithium battery.
The system complies with the CEI-021 standard for photovoltaic storage.
System of Accumulation Inverter Solis 5kW Lithium Battery Pylontech 7kW
In this way you can use the energy previously stored even when the photovoltaic system does not produce, maximizing domestic self-consumption.
COMPONENTS OF THE KIT
|1||Inverter Hybrid||Inverter Hybrid Single phase 5kW 48V Photovoltaic System with Lithium storage||Download|
|2||Lithium Battery||Lithium Battery 3.5kWh 48V Pylontech US3000C||Download|
|1||Connection Cables||Connection Cables from Pylontech Battery to Inverter SOLIS|
Main features of the inverter:
- Higher incomes: select the electricity consumption mode in real time according to the market price;
- High independence: can be operated out of the power grid;
- Higher efficiency: International leading brand components provide higher efficiency;
- Perfect switch: it's less than 10ms from the grid
- Solis Intelligent Hybrid PV Inverter
- Off-grid backup function
- UPS function
- Multiple protection functions
- Export Control
- Intelligent EMS function
Main features Battery:
- The more stable and safer internal molecular structure of LFP batteries allows for an increase in combustion temperature equal to 600°C compared to 300°C for NMC and LCO;
- Depth of Discharge (DOD) 95%, available for inverters aligned with the latest Pylontech protocol;
- Support “wake up” with 5 ~ 12V signal from RJ45 port;
- Supports the upgrade of the battery module from the upper controller via CAN or RS485 communication;
- Double active protection at BMS level;
- Possibility to operate in different temperature conditions;
- Monitoring and assistance included, 10 year warranty.
|0882 22 82 47|
- Battery type
- Accumulation capacity
- Manufacturer Inverter
You might also like