Inverter 5000W 48V 5000VA MKSII Hybrid Off-grid Pure Sine Wave Charger 80A MPPT
€681.60 Vat excl.
The SI5000MKSII inverter is a pure sine wave and high frequency inverter/ups, ideal for the realization of off-grid photovoltaic systems completely detached from the power grid.
The particularity of this inverter, compared to other Syrio Power models, is that it can work with and without batteries.
Inverter Syrio Power SI5000MKSII sine pure wave
5000VA 5000W 48V with 80A MPPT charge controller integrated
The Syrio Power inverters can also be easily used in residential environments as they support inlet AC power or a current generator, which will allow you to integrate your photovoltaic system into your home system without difficulty, reducing costs of your bill.
The particularity of this inverter, compared to other Syrio Power models, is that it can work with and without batteries. Battery-free operation is particularly suitable for those who use the plant in daytime hours (offices, companies, etc.) when the energy produced is immediately used, without having to store it in batteries for night use.
The inverter is equipped with a COM RJ45 port that can be used to connect to a PC's RS232 serial port through which system monitoring and inverter programming can be carried out.
The SI5000MKSII inverter has an integrated 80A MPPT Solar Charge controller.
"Solar priority" mode (without batteries, solar + grid or generator)
The inverter powers the loads, drawing energy directly from the photovoltaic system. In the event that the energy produced by the photovoltaic system is insufficient to supply the loads in use, the inverter will automatically receive the necessary energy from the power grid.
Therefore loads will always be fed by solar energy and, if necessary, by solar + grid or solar + generator, summing up the 2 powers In the absence of solar production, the inverter will drain the carcases from the electricity grid (Fig.1).
The inverter supplies the load draws power directly from the photovoltaic system. In the case in which the energy produced by the PV was not sufficient to powered loads in use, it automatically, fetch the energy previously accumulated batteries. The withdrawal from the mains (ie the purchase of electric energy by our manager) will only happen in the event of failure by the photovoltaic system (eg .: night, cloudy weather, etc..) Or if the batteries are depleted, reaching voltages are too low (Fig. 2).
The inverter powers the loads by taking energy from the photovoltaic system and, in the case where the energy is not sufficient, the inverter will pick up energy from the batteries also. The withdrawal of energy from the network will take place only in in which the voltage of the battery is too low (Fig. 3).
Using the machine in UPS mode (priority mains), if black-out we will charge the batteries and power from the photovoltaic system. The exchange between mains and battery is automatic, in fact, upon the occurrence of certain events such as black-out, the machine switches from the network to which, together with photovoltaic energy stored in the batteries, ensure the continuity of supply of the loads. Spreader is program the limits of the input voltages, so as to safeguard the loads sensitive to voltage fluctuations resulting from the network (Fig. 4).
- Model: SI5000MKSII
- Rated Power: 5000VA 5000W 48V
- Parallel Capability: Yes, 9 units
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (Personal Computer) / 90-280 VAC (Home Appliances)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz / 60Hz (autosensing)
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC ± 5%
- Surge Power: 10000VA
- Efficiency (Peak): 90%
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (Personal Computers) / 20 ms (Home Appliances)
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Battery Voltage: 48VDC
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54VDC
- Overcharge Protection: 63VDC
SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450VDC
- Maximum PV Array Power: 4500W
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 120-430VDC
- Maximum Solar Charge Current:80A
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 80A
- Maximum Charge Current: 80A
- Dimension (D x W x H): 120 x 295 x 468 mm
- Net Weight: 1.3 kg
- Communication Interface: USB- RS232
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -15°C - 60°C
|2 years above the product|
- Product Code
- Technology (MPPT - PWM)
- 230 VAC
- Selectable Voltage Range
- 170-280 VAC (for Personal Computers) 90-280 VAC (for Home Appliances)
- Frequency Range
- 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)
- Surge Power
- Efficiency (Peak)
- Transfer Time
- 10 ms (for Personal Computers) 20 ms (for Home Appliances)
- Floating Charge Voltage
- 54 VDC
- Overcharge Protection
- 63 VDC
- 5% al 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature
- -15°C - 60°C
- Dimensions (D x W x H)
- 120 x 295 x 468 cm
- Net Weight
- 11 Kg
- Pure Sine Wave
- Rated Power W
- Battery Voltage V
- 48 V