Account registration for clients with VAT number (B2B).
If you are a retailer or installer, a VAT number holder, you can register on our site and access the prices reserved for B2B customers. In this way you can make purchases at discounted prices compared to public prices.
Requirements for opening and maintaining the B2B account.
- To be a VAT holder.
- Presence in the category / merchandise category he / she is relevant to our sector.
- Purchases must be destined for resale / installation and not intended for their own use, except for exceptions for customers with historicity in purchases.ù
- Each order cannot be less than € 500.00 + VAT, net of discounts
- Possibility of cancellation of the B2B account for annual turnover lower than € 3,000.00.
How the B2B account works.
After registering your company and once your account has been enabled for your account, you can start making purchases on "pointenergiashop.it" at discounted prices and in complete autonomy.
Below is some useful information to manage your:
- Prices shown are already discounted
- There is not the same discount percentage on all products, each applicable reference is given the maximum applicable discount which can vary from 0% to 30%.
- The user has the option, during check-out, to select the VAT rate to be applied to the order (facilitated 10% or ordinary 22%). For more details on the choice of VAT rate consult the conditions of sale.
- If your order is less than € 500.00 + VAT, during check-out, you will be asked if you want to add other products to your cart to get discounts or complete the order without discounts.
B2B registration procedure.
- If you are a new customer, create your account by entering the data requested during online registration, having Care to fill in all the fields
- Once registration is complete, send the certificate of inspection to: [email protected]
- Within 48 hours of receipt of your certificate of registration, you will receive an email confirming the activation of the discounts on your account