A - Acceptance of the conditions of sale
The conditions of sale have been prepared in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by Directive 97/7/EC and by the Legislative Decree. nr. 206/05 (arts. 50 to 68) for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
The contract between PuntoEnergia Italy SRL and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by PuntoEnergia SRL Italy, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept - even partially - the order.
The acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client.
By placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the General Terms and payment transcribed below.
The Customer, once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy, but keep the present general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 50/60 of Decree 206/2005 on distance selling.
It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
B - How to Buy
1. The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog of PuntoEnergia Italy SRL viewable at http://www.puntoenergiashop.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information included in the site http://www.puntoenergiashop.it faithfully reproduce those of the manufacturers of the products included in the catalog. PuntoEnergia Italy SRL, therefore, reserves the right to change the technical information of products to match those provided by the manufacturers without any notice. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its characteristics, and differ in color, size, and accessories shown in the picture.
2. The correct receipt of the purchase order is confirmed by the Italian Energy SRL Point using an email response, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain a number of customer order. This "number of order" will be necessary for any further verification and / or communication. The confirmation message provides all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and to communicate promptly any corrections, as described in this document.
3. In the case of non-acceptance, Energy SRL Italy Punto is committed to a timely notice to Customer.
4. In http://www.puntoenergiashop.it site is visible product availability at time of booking.
C – Prices and VAT
All prices on this website http://www.puntoenergiashop.it website are inclusive of VAT. The applied standard VAT is 22%. Pursuant to Presidential Decree 633/72, products and goods for the creation and construction of plants for the production of renewable energy from wind and / or solar, subject of a special issue of a written disclaimer, the reduced rate of 10 is applicable %. This facility is intended for users, be they individuals or companies, provided that they declare under sole responsibility that the products purchased will be installed directly on the Italian territory and will not be for sale. The declaration of responsibility for the application of VAT reduced by 10% must be sent by e-mail at [email protected] or by fax at n. 0882.228247. While on all other products the applied Iva is 22% as prescribed by law.
Articles that enjoy of Facility are all items and accessories and intended for electricity production from renewable sources kits, such as solar panels, charge controllers. During the purchase of these items, the customer can decide whether to purchase with Iva facilitated or standard 22% VAT and notify Puntoenergia Italy srl.
D- Payment methods
The payment is made in the manner specified at checkout. Below is a summary of available payments: bank transfer - electronic payments with credit cards - cash on delivery - paypal standard.
E - Delivery and forwarding
The product purchased products can be collected directly from the customer, at no cost, at the PUNTOENERGIA stock ITALY SRL, Via E. Vernola snc, San Severo (FG). Therefore, any liability and risk regarding the product is transferred to the customer even if they are required to Puntoenergia Italy srl to organize and take care of the transport means of its own vector of trust with charge to the customer related costs. Transport costs are visible, for each product, at checkout time.
No responsibility can be attributed to PuntoEnergia Italy SRL for delays in delivery, for any loss or damage of merchandise caused by the carrier for transport to the customer's requirements if not for other causes directly attributable to the same.
The goods are the sole responsibility of the customer, you can request an appropriate insurance forms and charge of its cost at check-out.
Upon delivery, the customer is required to check:
- Article corresponds to the reserve;
- the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered.
In case of damage of the package or package, the customer has the burden of accepting with specific control reserves in order to goods carried on delivery of forfeiture of insurance coverage worth. Puntoenergia Italy srl shall not assume any responsibility of damage to the neck in the event that, upon delivery, the customer shall write SIGNATURE SUBJECT SPECIFICATION AND CONTROL. In the absence of such a requirement it can not be considered the claim for damages to practice. The practice of complaint must be opened no later than three working days after delivery of goods, therefore, the customer is required to notify Puntoenergia Italian willingness to open a practice of claim for damages within that period.
F - Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is the Customer's right to withdraw for any reason and without penalty, by a purchase contract concluded at a distance (except as described below).
The right of withdrawal is regulated by Legislative Decree. N. 206/05 (arts. 50 to 68).
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
-Worth the validity, the right of withdrawal must be exercised by sending at our office, at address: PuntoEnergia Italy - Via E. Vernola, snc - 71016 San Severo (FG), of a written communication sent by registered A / R (with return receipt) within 14 days of receipt of goods. Alternatively, and 'you can be sent within a telegram or a fax, which will acquire validity, (doing as from that moment the validity), if confirmed by registered A / R within 48 hours. In the event that at the time of exercising the right to withdraw the shipment of the goods had already taken place, the consumer is required to return it or to make it available to the seller within 14 working days from the date of submission of the application made.
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (ex .: accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
- The law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed software (including those attached to any hardware), when opened;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box;
- according to law, the shipping costs and any costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- the expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our store, is under the responsibility of the customer;
- in case of use of courier, if the property is damaged during transport, PuntoEnergia Italy SRL will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
PuntoEnergia Italy SRL is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
PuntoEnergia Italy SRL will refund within 30 days from the date it became aware of the withdrawal right by the Customer. In the event that the product has already been delivered to the customer, PuntoEnergia Italy SRL will refund after successful return of the product and the integrity check of the same.
G - Guarantees
All products marketed by PuntoEnergia Italy SRL are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and the legal guarantee of 24 months for defects, according to Legislative Decree n. 206/2005. The legal guarantee (or lack of conformity or defect or lack of promised quality) concerns a problem that the good presented from the outset. The legal guarantee, therefore, finds its application in cases where the contract has not been respected, since it has been given a property other than that provided for or otherwise unable to perform the agreed services.
For products subject to consumption, such as cyclical use batteries to charge and discharge, the maximum guarantee will be granted for 12 months (twelve). The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- when the battery is fully charged due to disuse, absorption of electrical system current, oxidized or not well-connected terminals;
- if the failure is due to improper use, not recommended or incorrect applications, careless use, tampering, improper installation or maintenance, negligence, or by circumstances which, however, may not relate to defects of the product itself.
The guarantee in question will not be in any case applicable in case of negligence and carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product.
To use the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice, or DDT or sales receipt, will receive together with the goods purchased.
In case of lack of conformity, PuntoEnergia Italy SRL provides, the restoration of conformity by:
- repair of the same or
- replacement of the same or
- reduction of the price or
- Termination of the contract and refund of the price.
The timing of replacement or repair of the product depend exclusively on the manufacturer, therefore, can not be attributed to Italy Puntoenergia no responsibility for delays in replacement or repair of the defective product. In this regard, Puntoenergia Italy, will ask the customer, upon notice, to ship the product directly to the customer service center of the manufacturer or importer of the product. If, for any reason PuntoEnergia Italy SRL, is unable to replace or repair a product under warranty, will proceed to the replacement of the product (if still in the price list) or with another of equal value or characteristics and, finally, the return of the price. No damage can be obtained from PuntoEnergia Italy SRL for any delays in repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
In cases where the application of safeguards provides for the return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ... ); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product.
The shipping costs for sending the product warranty and the redelivery to the customer will always be charged to the customer.
All submitted material is not covered under warranty or that after thorough checking by the PUNTOENERGIA ITALY SRL will be functioning, will be returned with shipping costs paid by the recipient and the cost of € 15,00 which is the fee for the right to intervene.
The customer will lose the right to the guarantee in the following cases:
- Time limit;
- Damage caused by use not conforming to the original product performance;
- Tampering or attempts at intervention by the user or anyone not expressly authorized by our company;
- return of the product without original packaging and accessories.
To be eligible for the replacement or repair of the product under warranty you must download the RMA form from the following link:
Scarica il modulo RMA
Once downloaded RMA form, the customer must fill it out carefully in all its parts following the instructions on the same, except for the part with the compilation edited by Puntoenergia Italy and send it by mail to [email protected]. Received mail with the RMA module, Puntoenergia Italy, once assessed the problem on the product, will put on the form an RMA number and the date of opening of practice complaint. The module will reiviato to the customer via email. This e-mail address will be valid as authorization to return the product at our office for the warranty procedure. All costs related to the return of the product and the return of that repaired or replaced, will always be charged to the customer.
H - Complaints
Any complaint must be addressed in writing to PuntoEnergia Italy SRL via E. Vernola, snc 71016 San Severo (FG), or by fax at n. 0882/2228247, or by e-mail at [email protected].
I- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The sales contract between the customer and PuntoEnergia Italy SRL is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract, the jurisdiction is the Court of Foggia.
L - Privacy
PuntoEnergia Italy Srl guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30/06/2003. The treatment takes place, even with the help of electronic means, in accordance with arrangements that Article. 11 of Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30/06/2003 puts at the guarantee and, in general, to protect your rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity.
The data will be used for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the PuntoEnergia Italy srl, and then:
1. to implement a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, shared with companies and institutions undertaking the delivery service, and the proposal to extend the service to additional performances eventually activated after the signing of the contract;
2. to perform, in general, legal obligations;
3. for reasons of operational and management nature of PuntoEnergia Italy srl and service-related, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to auditing purposes;
4. for the communication of commercial information relating to new product offerings and services PuntoEnergia Italy srl and / or Companies with which PuntoEnergia Italy srl has signed trade agreements, as well as for the execution of any purchase orders;
The data will be processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be carried through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
For the rights of access, correction, integration, cancellation, opposition to the treatment of art. 7 D.lg 196/03, please contact the administrator.
Controller: Rocco Covino.
M - Terms
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by PuntoEnergia Italy SRL without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.puntoenergiashop.it
N - Cookies
Cookies are data files that can be stored on your computer (or other device enabled to navigation on the internet, for example smartphone or tablet) when it visits the Web site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the site from which the Internet cookie itself comes from and the 'life span' of the cookie (ie how long it will remain in your device).
Cookies incorporated as essential to the functioning of the Web Site
The Web site uses session cookies and persistent, for the sole purpose of providing a more efficient service.
The use of such cookies is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable you to deliver the services and functions of the Web site completely.
The cookies used on the Web Site avoid using other techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of the users and not allow the acquisition of data identifying the user.
Interested parties who do not want the cookies in question will be able to delete them after browsing by simply going into your browser's navigation privacy settings and selecting the delete cookies option.
Cookies entered for aggregate analysis of the site visits
PuntoEnergia Italy srl uses aggregate analysis tools of navigation data that improve the Web site (Webtrends and Google Analytics).
In order to fully protect user privacy, PuntoEnergia Italy srl applies the option 'masking IP' made available by Google Analytics, which requires the system obscuring the last 8 digits of the IP address of the visitor prior to any processing, making in fact we analyzed the data anonymous.
Users who do not want the cookies in question can prevent storing on your computer using the special "Browser Add-on for Google Analytics opt-out" made available by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To activate the component, which inhibits the sending system of information about your visit, simply install it by following the instructions on the screen, close and reopen the browser.v
Cookies set to show interest-based ads
The Web Site may use third-party cookies to serve ads defined according to your interests. This information is collected during the user's navigation and do not in any way linked to the account with which the user accesses the Web Site.
More generally, each browser allows the user disabling third-party cookies for providing an online advertising based on user interests. For example, in the case of the Firefox browser delete the cookies in question it will be carried out by following the instructions at http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Disattivare%20i%20cookie%20di%20terze%20parti. In the case of Internet Explorer instructions on disabling third-party cookies can be found at the following link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/it.
The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are sent to the user device itself. There are several ways to manage cookies. The user can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings.
In the case of devices (eg computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), The user must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your preferences for cookies.